My Client – an expanding food manufacturing company – has a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Executive to cover their Scottish territory.
· Identify and acquire major accounts in Scotland and establish, maintain and develop them in line with Group objectives.
· Maintain and develop existing major accounts by the introduction of new products, and liaison with New Product Development (NPD) on specific bespoke customer product development.
· Experience of acquiring, developing and maintaining new accounts, particularly larger blue chip accounts within the food industry.
· Proven track record of successfully generating and developing Sales evidenced by substantial growth through innovative sales strategies.
· Evidence of your ability to establish strong, positive relationships with customers which has driven sales growth.
Looking forward to hear from you!
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
A global leader in food safety and facility hygiene, this company offers efficient and sustainable solutions that create business value...Apply For This Job