Are you a night owl, happy working fixed nights in a cold store environment?
An opportunity has emerged to join this expanding, BRC accredited, Food Manufacturer in West London.
· Management of Warehouse Operatives on night shift
· Opening and closing company buildings.
· Ensuring all orders are picked, checked and loaded and any ‘overs and under’ are re-checked.
· Picking, checking and loading orders onto company vehicles and 3rd party vehicles (Despatch).
· Replenishment of pick faces ensuring products are date rotated.
· Checking and recording of vehicle and freezer temperatures.
· Unloading, checking in and putting away deliveries (Goods In).
· Cleaning of warehouse and work areas.
· Operating trucks within warehouse including reach truck, forklift, pedestrian and scissor lift.
· Recording and reporting damages. (Stock racking etc.)
· Issuing Warehouse Rotas.
· Monitor operations and resolve any problems when identified.
Previous experience working in a cold store environment is required for this job. You must be a responsible and confident individual – happy being the most senior manager on nights.
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 – 35000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
This growing company is looking to recruit a new Trainee Planning and Materials Co-ordinator to bolster their Operations team at...Apply For This Job