My Client – an expanding, family owned food manufacturing company has a fantastic opportunity for an INTERIM Marketing & Communications Manager to join their successful team.
As INTERIM Marketing and Communications Manager you are responsible for effectively building company brands via the communication and marketing of key messages and coordination, writing and implementation of PR and Social Media activities by utilising a full range of marketing channels in line with the company’s strategy and on-going marketing, events and communications / innovations plan.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
– A Degree in either marketing, communications, advertising or business and management (or equivalent qualification or experience) is essential to be considered for this role.
– Experience in a similar level marketing management position within the food industry
– Experience of implementing successful B2B and B2C marketing campaigns using a variety of media
– In depth knowledge, understanding and experience of Social Media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
– Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team environment
– Experience of writing text for marketing materials and press releases
Looking forward to hear from you!
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 – 35000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.