This food group is passionate about seafood and are committed to a vision of quality and sustainably sourced produce for the retail, wholesale and food service markets.
They are currently looking for a Seafood Accounts Manager to join their team. This is largely an office based position using telesales to support the field sales team. It will require customer visits as part of the job too. The purpose of the role is to maintain and develop sales in the areas designated. Targeting new business and incremental turnover into incumbent business. To represent the company in a positive way with all interaction with the customer base.
Key Result Areas:
· Establish good customer relationships but be aware of the ongoing changes in the market place.
· At all times to devote all your energies to ensure continued sales growth throughout the Group.
· Organise and plan an effective customer calling regime to ensure all existing customers are serviced effectively and regularly in relation to their business potential.
· When required liaise with Transport and cold storage providers to ensure smooth arrival of customers goods.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Self motivated
· Previous experience within the fish industry is preferred but not essential
· Strong customer service skills
· Excellent time management
· A Full UK driving license is essential
Hours of work: 45 hours per week, times to be confirmed however; flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the business.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
My Client – an expanding food manufacturing company – has a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Executive to cover...Apply For This Job