A brand new position with a company that is already a market leader, but is expanding exponentially.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Front line planning and processing of Customer orders efficiently to ensure service levels are achieved in order to maintain and expand company’s position in the industry
• Monitoring post-delivery and any issues arising from completed Customer orders
• Liaising with all areas of the business and growers
• Liaising and building relationships with external parties including hauliers and other suppliers
• Collating data related to Customer orders
• Supporting Trading Managers and Procurement
• Collation and management of both grower 3-day forecasts and central pack house stock sheets
• Allocate and Process relevant customer orders throughout the day
• Distribute and communicate grower orders and amendments
• Distribute and communicate haulage detail and amendments
• Maintain relevant customer programmes and order requirements
• Liaise with Account Managers in the entry of weekly and daily customer and grower plans
• Liaise with Trading Managers and create service level/sales reports as and when required
• Post-delivery administration, including monitoring Tesco EPODs & M&S PAV/EDN involvement
• Knowledge of Industry Systems including Import Duty, Quotas, Intrastat and CFSP etc advantageous but not essential.
• Assisting the Procurement team when necessary, including creating PO’s for imported arrivals and liaising with clearing agents and hauliers relating to airfreight arrivals
• Other ad hoc duties as required
1. Administration & Sales office experience required. Industry experience beneficial.
2. Positive, outgoing & friendly personality
3. Good mind for mathematical problems & logical thinking
4. Methodical approach
5. Ability to work systematically with a keen eye for detail
6. Good computer skills (Microsoft products mainly – Prophet experience an advantage)
7. Ability to work alone, using own initiative and as part of a team as required
8. Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time & priorities
9. Ability to respond and make decisions quickly when under pressure.
10. Ability to manage time to maximum effect
11. Willingness to work unsocial hours & including Weekend’s and Bank Holidays
A great opportunity to carve out your own niche in a business that is going places.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.