Two Multi Skilled engineer vacancies have emerged at this Warwickshire fresh produce company. We have one on days Sun – Thurs, 7am – 5pm, and one on nights Mon – Fri, 6pm – 4am
• Follow a planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedule for all plant, equipment and machinery.
• Carry out PPMs and repairs in a safe and hygienic manner as stated within the company Quality Management System ensuring that operational efficiencies are not adversely affected.
• Promptly respond to plant, equipment, machinery breakdown or fault to ensure minimal downtime on operations.
• Participate as required in the installation and commissioning of new plant, machinery and equipment.
• Ensure tools, toolbox contents, parts and consumables are documented into and out of any food handling area.
• Oversee service contractors for onsite compliance.
• Mentor apprenticeships and handymen.
• Be part of a call out rota to take a turn to be ‘on-call’ and ready to come into work if there’s a major problem.
• Be responsible for any ad-hoc duties as and when required
Skills and Experience
• You will be a proven multi skilled Engineer with experience gained in a high volume, fast paced food production environment.
• Need to be proactive, flexible and excellent communicator.
• At least five years of experience within a similar role.
• Must have proven track record of fault finding.
• Good communication skills to directly interact with internal and external clients at the appropriate technical level.
• Ability to work individually within a small engineering team but larger operations team.
• Experience of refrigeration, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics and industrial facilities.
• Experience of working with 3 phase, inverters, motors, compressors, condensers, DC current, abrasive wheels, dehydrators, PLC’s and PPMs.
• Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office and data logging systems.
Qualifications and Certificates:
• Mechanical and electrical engineering qualifications to HNC level or equivalent.
This position has a mechanical bias – perhaps 70% mechanical and 30% electrical
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 – 36000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Are you an experienced multi skilled engineer with experience in a manufacturing environment and an electrical bias? Then this position...Apply For This Job