On offer is the opportunity to join a well-known, fast growing company as a Production Planner/Stock controller, with the opportunity to grow with the business.
The Production Planner will be looking at the systems, stock control and production plan, to create a more efficient working environment.
Role and Responsibilities: Stock Controller / Production Scheduler / Production Planning / Forecasting.
• Day to day scheduling of all production, ensuring that products and processes are optimised for performance and resources are made on time.
• Stock control and creating more efficient ways of stock generation as the Production Planner, to ensure stock & raw materials availability.
• Working production schedules to keep a flow of stock and ensure parts are ordered on time.
• Create a more automated system so less manual work is needed by utilising the Planning system on NAV.
• Experience in a Production Planner role with management ability looking after stock & planning.
• Experience within the food manufacturing industry working with materials such as dairy products or similar.
• The ambition and passion to work and grow within a Production planning role is essential.
• Experience in working with NAV – Microsoft dynamics.
• Flexibility & team working.
This role is best suited to someone that wants to join a fast growing ice cream manufacturer as a Production Planner, with the opportunity and prospects to evolve into more of a management role, working closely and liaising with the Purchasing manager / production manager / warehouse manager / supply chain.
This is not a 9 to 5 role and will require some flexibility, though predominantly it is a day role.
Indicative Salary Range: £35000 – 40000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.